WAVE DAICHI 2
|Best for:||Trail Running|
Attack the most unforgiving terrain with a Michelin rubber outsole and built-in Xtraride technology, that adapts and works in perfect harmony with you. So you can go anywhere.
Best for:A lighter more dynamic shoe for the trail runner who likes a little more feel for the terrain.
Benefits:Michelin rubber outsole design for maximum grip, traction and protection. Wider gauge platform and Mizuno fanshaped Wave for extra stability. XtaRide which adapts to the surroundings and works in perfect harmony with the body. Newly constructed upper for maximum protection with integrated DynamotionFit for perfect comfort. G-TX construction to keep feet dry and omfortable.
- Optimum trail security and performance guaranteed via the specifically engineered Xta Ride and Concave Wave
- Michelin outsole delivers great traction and grip on all surfaces
- Midfoot X groove allows foot to flex and grip terrain while absorbing forces from uneven ground
- Strong mesh for enhanced upper support without losing dynamic feel
- All-round trail shoe for use in all conditions
Updates: Upper update
Breathable and Cool, AIRmesh allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort of the upper.
AP+, a lightweight midsole compound offering rebound and cushion durability, providing a high level of comfort.
XtaRide, Mizuno's technical trail concept featuring X lugs and Xta groove, leading to trail shoes that adapt to their surroundings and work in perfect harmony with the body.
The DynamationFit system uses highly advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology. Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
A high-grade removable insock for comfort and cushioning.