Wave Stealth 4
Feel strongest, turn fastest, push hardest
The latest evolution of the Wave Stealth. Immediate and powerful change of direction for complete stealth on court.
Best for: Strong Handball player (Pivot or Backcourt player)
Benefits: Best in class for stability and cushioning thanks to Mizuno’s Wave technology.
- Wave plate provides specific mid-foot and lateral support, and dynamic cushioning
- Dynamotion flex grooves for enhanced forefoot flexibility and maximum ground contact
- Explosive push off through SR Touch insert and high level cushioning provided by lightweight AP+ midsole
- Premium comfort in the heel due to shock absorbing VS1 midsole insert
- Unique DynamotionFit construction enhances fit and flexion in the upper
- Dura-Shield toe protection
Dynamotion Groove - an innovatively constructed outsole using specifically designed flex grooves to improve stability and on court agility.
Cool and Dry. Mizuno Intercool solves the problem of heat and humidity build-up in a running shoe. It does this by incorporating a full-length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe that removes heat and humidity from the foot through a system of ventilation channels.
Anatomically moulded insock for comfort and cushioning.
The DynamationFit system uses highly advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology. Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
An advanced lightweight cushioning material that absorbs shocks and keeps the transition smooth and fast due to its quick rebound properties.
AP+, a lightweight midsole compound offering rebound and cushion durability, providing a high level of comfort.
VS-1 technology is a highly shock-absorbing cushioning compound.