WAVE RIDER 20
Celebrating 20 years of an icon
THE ICON OF IMPRESSIVE RUNS
Never stop pushing! This statement is core of Mizuno’s culture – not only do we believe in athletes achieving incredible results if they never stop pushing but also do we act according to it. Products are continuously improved and the strive for perfection results in high performance products getting the most out of each and every athletes. The iconic shoe in the Mizuno range is elevated to highest levels with the new Wave concept – the CloudWave™. Additionally many new features and improvements have been made to celebrate this 20th edition of the Mizuno Wave Rider with spectacular innovations.
WHY A NEW WAVE?
The concept of the CloudWave™ is to evolve cushioning and easy transition whilst providing stability for runners. A higher comfort and smoother rider is achieved by providing more cushioning and responsiveness on a stable platform.
We are always looking for new design and new technologies to improve our runners experience and to optimize their performance.
We continuously improve our products: the New Wave is improved on many points compared to the traditional Wave
• A softer cushioning: the New Wave provides more cushioning thanks to its convex shape which provides softer deformation
• A more lively response: The convex shape on the New Wave bounces back quicker than the traditional one, and higher return force.
• A smoother and stable transition with the concave shape.The new Wave geometry turns the heel and foot impact forces forward and guide the foot for smoother and more efficient ride underfoot
•Engineered mesh provides breathability and comfort at highest level
• The updated U4ic midsole offers a highly responsive ride with improved durability.
• A more comfortable and cushioned feeling is created by the U4icX heel pad and optimized by the open Wave construction.